Wednesday, February 26, 2014

                                 Day 8

In this post I would like to share some story….,not to judge ….but seeing thru example how small little things we do  or not can play a big point in someone live !

I was used to care for somebody for many years,I was a care-giver for this person,older person.This was a job,were I stay with someone for 24 hour around….of course had weaken off.During were I was off someone else did took care this person.
    So in one of the weekend the person who took care my patient,..by not paying attention,….she drop the denture on the floor ….got broken…..had to  be fix.
The patient was with out the teeth for 4 weeks …..this is how long it took to  get to  send to  the laboratory …and bring back to dentist office ….and so on.
 What was happened with person I took care ….,she was already vulnerable …I mean her health .she was week …..,but this situation change totally the course of everything.
      So we say …O well ..its just  the teeth fall down and it can happened  to anybody ….and yes!!!….but my point is  ,because of this small accident her life never was the same …..like for example she could not swallowed her medicine(…the medicine ,which support her heart….they were important..)she was eating less ,because she could not swallow well with out her teeth.
    And I change the food for liquid food ,everything was mix well…but the confusion  with eating was really bad.
          this situation did not end well…..it got worst and worst…
I am writing about that ,not to judge anybody ……,but to  make a point how small things can have a big impact on somebody health and live ….and how often we are completely  not aware of this…
        We say ,thats nothing …this is so small …..and we totally we dismiss  this……we dismiss the value of our small acts ,….living in totally ignorance in our minds ….putting the value of something more or less important ……which is so not thru….,we see and experience in our life ….and again I just want to share my perspective on this …but also take responsibility in self forgiveness process,so there it is:
1.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to think that something  is more important and something  is less important.
2.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to playing in this game of polarity of more or less importance.
3.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to ignore small things in life ,thinking that this is all right  ,thinking and acting from a perspective of mind value.
4.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself existing so much in my mind and existing with being okay to put value of everything  ,which is really ignorance ,because its from a perspective of mind …mind which creates different reality ,illusion - of what is real.
5.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to go to the illusion of my mind ,illusion ,which are more attractive ,attractive to my ego…,not want to see what is here in physical reality.
6.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself, to not paying attention to every detail in my physical reality .
7.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself, to not paying attention to the words I speak ,to excusing myself  because those are only words ….so they are not that important…,because from my perspective the action this is what is important, …,but in reality they are both important ,because after words come the action,so if I say ..the next thing I will do it.
8.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself thinking that some subjects to talk is more important then other ,which  I put value on this ,and in reality all subjects are important and equal.
9.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to putting a value of job people doing ,thinking that something  is more or less important ,but in reality is not thru ,all jobs are important equally,some can be more difficult then others ,but they are all important.  
10.I forgive myself to accept and allowed myself to take for granted my physical body ,to take for granted the food I am eating ,to not seeing the value of everything what is here in physical reality.
11.I commit myself to stop my mind back chat about what has value or what has not.
12.I commit myself to stop the mind when I see the judging point in me ,just stop and breath and keep moving in physical movements.
13.I commit myself to investigate why do I put value on things ,instead of seeing everything equally.
14.I commit myself to walk with equality  ,to treat everything and everybody equally .
15.I commit myself to write more points with self  forgiveness 
process about creating value on things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment